Saturday, August 20, 2011

Would You-Could You Have a Pink Kitchen

I was at my favorite Antique Mall the other day and I eyed this fun pink refrigerator and I thought to myself: could I live in a pink kitchen? Probably not. The price on this was right though. $175.00.
It had been painted pink and they did a good job at it. This was not the original color. It was originally white.

That's right on sale $175.00

The inside was blue. Love the butter door.
The refrigerator was on but when I opened it up nothing cold to drink. I guess I was too late.

So could you have a pink kitchen?
Here are a few I spied.
pink kitchen design, kitchen design with pink wall
I think I would eat way too much ice cream.


Although I love the look and I do love pink, I would  feel like I was living in a sea of Pepto-Bismol.
My daughters though would have LOVED to have THIS KITCHEN when they were younger.!!
Pink Retro Kitchen Collection
They would've made dinner every night I am sure of it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think that I could live with the kitchen in the second pictures. A splash of pink here and there but not so Pepto(ish) as you say.

I do love pink but it seems somewhat out of place in the kitchen. To each their own though, right? Love the pink fridge. That is just so cute!

((Hugs))
Laura

Pamela on the Front Porch said...

I agree with you Laura. It is out of place in a kitchen. I like my white. A touch here and there is good. The pink fridge would be good in a retro basement though.Pam

Unknown said...

The two of you may have a point there. Pink color is really a cute color, but I think it would look good on a bedroom, rather than a kitchen. It would be hard to notice the dirt and grit on the sink. But well, I like the second to the last picture!

Lovella Cushman

Unknown said...

Having that pink refrigerator is just one thing that I love about this post. The kitchen must be composed of yummy colors rather than pink. I’m pursuing kitchen renovation next week since the tubes need to be repaired. Do you think green shade can make the kitchen look better? :)

[ Carmella Vancil ]