Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wendy Bentley Fabric Designs

I would like to take a minute to show you some aprons I made with fabric designed by Wendy Bentley. I recentley had the pleasure of meeting her and her wonderful family. Wendy designs fabric for Timeless Treasures.  Here are a few of the aprons.
This is called All Things Good

This is the reverse side

This is Lift Your Spirits

Here is the Reverse

This is my favorite, again All Things Good. I do love daisies and
this one is very flattering and feminine. Do you like?
Wendy also designed my Blog Header and also my Etsy shop banner. She is truly a fabulous graphic designer. You can check out her blog at
to see what else she has designed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I`ve had my eye on these aprons. I love them and yes, the fabric is simply stunning!

All of the aprons that I have purchased from you are very flattering Pam. The quality of your workmanship is A++. I can`t imagine anyone being disappointed with one of your products.

((Hugs))
Laura